a responsive equal heights plugin for jQuery
matchHeight makes the height of all selected elements exactly equal.
For times when CSS alone doesn't quite cut it.
See the jquery.matchHeight.js demo.
- match the heights for groups of elements automatically
- use the maximum height or define a specific target element
- anywhere on the page and anywhere in the DOM
- responsive (updates on window resize)
- row aware (handles floating elements and wrapping)
- accounts for
- handles images and other media (updates after loading)
- supports hidden or none-visible elements (e.g. those inside tab controls)
- throttled to balance performance and smoothness
- easily removed when needed
- maintain scroll position
- data attributes API
- callback events
- tested in IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Chrome Android
Visit jquery.matchHeight.js on GitHub for download, installation and usage documentation.
jquery.matchHeight.js is licensed under The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 liabru
This license is also supplied with the release and source code.
As stated in the license, absolutely no warranty is provided.