matchHeight makes the height of all selected elements exactly equal.
It handles many common edge cases that cause similar plugins to fail.
See the jquery.matchHeight.js demo.
- match the heights of elements anywhere on the page
- row aware, handles floating elements
- responsive, automatically updates on window resize (can be throttled for performance)
- handles mixed
bordervalues (even if every element has them different)
- handles images and other media (updates automatically after loading)
- handles hidden or none-visible elements (e.g. those inside tab controls)
- accounts for
- data attributes API
- can be removed when needed
- maintain scroll position correctly
- tested in IE8+, Chrome, Firefox, Chrome Android
Head over to jquery.matchHeight.js on GitHub for download, installation and usage documentation.
This license is also supplied with the release and source code.
As stated in the license, absolutely no warranty is provided.